Monday, April 29, 2013

I love daddy he loves me...


Today I enjoyed the last Angel food cake with ice cream. Mmmm. I wish my mom was still here. We made these together with her mini cake pans she gave me during my last visit. They were going to Good Will and I HAD to have them! I loved working in the kitchen with my mom. I never loved doing dishes more than when she was in my kitchen doing them with me.


Tonight I'm all alone since Chris is in Arizona. I noticed the sky was on FIRE!! What an awesome sun set tonight. I wish Chris was here to enjoy it. Agh!! And my mom, dad, and Josh. It was such a great visit. We could have done nothing and I still would have had a great time. There's nothing better then spending time with my family. I love each one of them. I am so greatful they are in my life. They all have wonderful qualities and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.


No comments: