Just sent this to Angela and thought I could blog this.
WORST NIGHT EVER. Huge head ache, both Chris and I didn't feel good to begin with. It was cold, then hot and Sammy was barking ALL NIGHT. Wake up to the shopvac going and Chris cleaning up the reason for Sammy's barking. She POOPED EVERYWHERE>>>>>.....
it was splattered all over the cabinets and on the tredmil, and all over her. the best part was she was so happy to finally see us, she jumped up and got her poop paws all over chris.
I gave sammy a bath and tortured her with the blow dryer because i couldn't handle a wet dog. She did ok after awhile, I think i'll do this more often so she gets used to it. Then I started on the cleaning. 4 hours later I think I got it all with a ton of bleach.
haha i just thought to myself, "so she gets used to it" ??? yeah right we're giving her away. Cooper is great but as far as other dogs go: lesson learned
Now she's tuckered out under the desk. Poor girl... meaning ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment