So many exciting things happening. Christina is pregnant with a little boy. Brandt must be totally thrilled. I can't wait to see a little Brandt look alike. I half expect him to have facial hair. haha. I think I'm going to training in IL again soon so I can see them again. Last time I was there for 3 weeks and got to see them every weekend. Jane was very little and Josh even came to visit. We went to the Pier and Christina almost laughed so hard she peed but I can't remember why?!?! Josh had orange hands, we all had orange hands because of Garrhett's Popcorn. And without thinking I set baby Jane on the couch and she fell off. Luckily she's a really tough kid but I felt HORRIBLE!!!! I still do.
Chris is finishing another quarter and so far so good. Fingers crossed, he passed. He had the all out flu this last week and I managed to avoid it for the most part. I'm still waiting for it and to be knocked out dragged out deliriously sick. At first we thought it was food poisoning from Chili's. And although I'll never get that dish again, I don't think it was Chili's. Chris plans to go to Idaho for his break. He's going to take the dogs while I get a break in Texas! I really want to see Cooper and Sammy play in the snow but I LOVE that I don't have to be cold. I know now why snow birds do what they do. AZ winters are JUST like Idaho summers. I always thought the summers in Idaho were worth the wait all winter long. And someday we'll be sun birds too. At least I will, Chris can go to Idaho...
But while I'm in Texas I am flying into Amarillo again and driving with Angela and I think the boys are coming too. Last time I was very impressed Angela made that drive straight through. We listened to some crazy book on tape. Wayside Stories?? It was some book I remember from 2nd grade but it was way more twisted then I remember. So I hope she has another book on tape to listen to. But this time will be better because I won't be up for 8 hours before the 12 hour trip. I LOVE living 30 minutes away from an airport. In Rexburg it was 4! In preston, it was only 2.5.
Elder Logan Reynolds is coming home pretty soon I think. He's my friend Kelly's son from Preston. He's been serving his mission in Argentina. Maybe it's a few more months. I'd like to go and see him speak in church if I can get out of work for it. Oh that family is awesome. I know he's sad we're not there anymore. He specifically told us not to be gone when he got back and we left just one year after he did. Ugh I did find out that the new "owners" are getting advice from the Manager before us. Obviously they didn't listen to our advice and are asking the person who literally showed Riverdale the WORST 2 years that business had seen, until they showed up. It's worse then ever as far as sales go. But at least they are trying. We gave up. It was just too much for us. Last night was a rough night at work which included rolling both my ankles because some high school kid ran into me, running to a place he should NOT have been. Everyone saw the death glare I gave him and said to STAY at the register. But I'm still grateful for our decision.
The other day I took a delivery to a big house in a pretty nice neighborhood and saw my future. A man answered the door and looked a little tired. I could see moving boxes like they had just moved in and a crib partially put together. One day, Chris and I will be settled in a town, in a house where we will start a family!! We're trying to start one right now but it's a lot harder then I thought it would be. Hard enough I am going to start looking into the side effects of the Depovera shot. 3 people have told me it was really bad. And I was on it for 3 years!
Sammy is simmering down more and more these days also, She's very obedient and cuddly. She's always by your side (or Chris' when he's home.) I can tell he likes him more, and that's OK. Because I'm still not her biggest fan. Sometimes I want to smash her nose with the lid when she goes for the garbage can. She'll learn someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment