Monday, July 06, 2009

Main Street Station Apartments Rexburg Idaho

Oh wait! I just got a big red letter on my door from the complex threatening to start charging us for the Internet technicians time because all of these problems are OUR FAULT!?!?!?!

The letter reads that we must take the following steps

1. Anyone with a wireless router needs to dismantle it immediately until further notice.

***We dismantled our router on June 2nd because it stopped working after they "upgraded" our Internet.

2. Reread your copy of the Internet and Bulk TV Usage Requirements and make sure you are in compliance

***WE ARE IN FREAKING COMPLIANCE! All we use the Internet for is blogging and Internet!!

3. Run an antivirus scan. Once the scan is run either print off the results, email them to the office or bring in your computer and shows (yes it says shows!! idiots!) us the results. If the scan shows you have a virus take care of it before you bring the results in. Must be completed by July 10 or the Internet technician will come run it on your computer for you and YOU will be charged for his time, which usually runs $50/hour plus equipment. Someone was already charged over $800.

***We have a scan that is completed weekly, we have reformatted our computer 2 times since the end of May and they keep saying that a virus on someones personal computer is causing all these issues.


I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to show them the results of our weekly scans but THEY ARE NEVER IN THEIR FREAKING OFFICE!!!!!!!!!! I'm on the verge of kicking the door in and tearing up the clock sign that says they will be back at 1pm (it was 2:30 pm when I went in). DO NOT live at Main Street Station Apartments. We've been here for 3 years and have never had a huge complaint. But the last 2 months have convinced me to move. They have 2 managers who are NEVER in the office during their posted hours. But they show up at your door during awkward times of the day and complain you were not there. I'm sorry, I have a life, I don't have time to wait 3 days for them to get back to me! Then they blame us for their building's issues. Oh and our rent went up again, in the middle of our lease agreement. Somehow I think that's illegal.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

When we were at Shelbourne we had a few problems with a tenant having a virus that affects the whole complex. It happened at Alpine Chalet too. You should be able to do a wired network until they allow wireless routers again. That way both computers can be on at the same time. Oh, and you should write a thoughtful, well written letter to the owners of the complex. That information can be found through the city tax records. Good luck.

Cheryl said...

Yeah they can't raise the rent until the end of the lease, I wouldn't pay the higher amount. Fight it girl!!!