Saturday, August 22, 2009

Five Stars

I am Alive. I just got off work at G's Dairy Delights... yes I quite DQ!! It was good while it lasted. Tonight we don't have too many plans. I wanted to go do lazer tag w/ beth and mike but that fell through. My parents and brother Josh come in like 3 days!!!! I can not wait! Dad has to try all of the ice cream at G's dairy. Ok it's from Reed's dairy. haha We are moving to a new place on the 3rd. I am excited about it but Chris is not because it's not as big. But it has a washer and dryer and it comes with a FANTASTIC price. Plus I'll get to see the George quads all the time. Sort of, they are moving out when the semester starts because they will start college. The Georges were in our sunday school class for almost 2 years.

What else.. A lot of things are going on. Corni has a flat so I haven't ridden him in awhile. Oh, I am doing an internship at the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce. I like it a lot. I want to plan an event so I can add it to my resume. I have two big ideas but I want to plan a bit more before I present it to the Executive Director. Chris got a new calling at church, he's the second counselor in the sunday school presidency.

Sorry this is all just jumbled and smashed together. I'm trying to type fast so Chris doesn't leave without me. I can't be on the computer for two minutes when we are home together because he says I'm neglecting him... sheesh! Anyway more later.

No comments: