Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nach yo's!


These are the Nachos I always make for Chris. Sometimes I don't add chicken but then I end up making another plate because it wasn't enough. It may sound weird, but we use craft singles for the cheese. It goes really good with the salsa (it stays soft). And then of coarse Jalapenos but whenever we get a new jar we put them in the food processor and right back in the jar so we can put diced jalapenos on anything. Big ones are just too much.
I like diced food for several reasons. One is because it means less chewing. Chris always makes fun of my "Anna bites." Ever since I worked at DQ I thought I had to eat fast because I don't want to be there if I am not getting paid, so my breaks were really short. I can eat a 1/2 lb Flamethrower in just over 3 minutes. I should put that on my resume. I hate when you take a bite and one things comes out like a whole tomato, or the whole piece of meat. Another reason I like things diced is because it allows food to taste evenly. If that makes sense, I hate salads that have huge chunks of chicken like the ones at Wendy's. They put this HUGE piece of chicken, and cut it up into 4 pieces. I always cut up chicken for our chicken alfrado into smaller pieces so I get chicken and noodle in every bite. The only thing I don't like diced is beef. I hate ground beef. I can't eat ground beef tacos, it grosses me out. Maybe it's the three years of eating mostly chicken.

No comments: