Friday, November 12, 2010

Submersible

Chris and I talk a lot about random things right before we go to bed. When I get home from work, we start summarizing our day because we didn't get to see each other most of the time. Last night I was particularly tired. I was trying to think of something and
Chris said "what's wrong"
I said "nothing, I'm thinking"
and before I said anything else, my mind switch to something else and I realized I was starting to get a head ache. Non-related but I ended up saying "nothing, I'm thinking... my head hurts." I was then criticized for thinking tooo hard.

The four silver dollars in our fish tank have these random dark spots on their sides. Chris researched it to find that it is a sign of looking for/trying to attract a mate. This spot only appear on the males. What are the odds that we got 4 males!! I feel so bad for those guys searching and searching and finding no one. They are also acting territorial and chase each other away. Usually they huddle together. And 3 of them have girl names.

Did I mention my pie was delicious??? I am also in charge of planning a Christmas party for work. So bring on any ideas you have. It's going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Joshua Arnett said...

you should get more silver dollars to see if you can breed em. y'alls first children could be born in a tank

Joshua Arnett said...

dads fish mated. it was a white koy and a gold fish so we have about 10 gold fish and one white koy