Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday James

I was looking at the shower head and laughed to myself when I realized I won! I won the battle of water pressure! Chris probably doesn't notice or care or he might have just given in. But the shower head used to feel like needles it was so hard. I finally got tired of it and changed it by turnning the lever behind it. For awhile I had to change it back when I took a shower because Chris would change it back to the needle setting. The one I chose is a nice pressure, not a single stream but nice. I don't know how to describe it. But the needle setting took your skin off with it. But I finally noticed he stopped changing it back! It made my day.

Yesterday I went to buy pants at the mall. Not only were they buy one get one free at Pacsun!! And not just the junky ones no one wants, but it was the first time in 5 years I didn't get depressed when trying them on. I dropped a size!! Legitametly lost one pant size. No muffin top. They are flush with my skin and fit like a dream. I've been working out for about 3 months with Aubry now. I thought it was a bad sign when after all this time I actually gained 3 lbs. But Aubry said I looked visably skinnier. It's true! I'm going to test the scale today with a 25lb weight and see if its off. I don't care about the number, but it better be muscle.

Other great things are happening in Idaho, if you can believe it. Well besides that it snowed today. It's almost scooter time! Poor Corni has been bundled up all winter and he's ready to bust out of that cover. This summer I have my new helmet and goggles to sport.

Work is going great and things are picking up. Knock on wood. And businesses are going out of business everyday. More $$ for me!

Happy Birthday to James and Josh this last week. I love that they are a week apart (plus 2 years). I always wished I shared a birthday week with someone else. Kind of seemed like a cool thing. I hope they are good. I got to talk to James awhile ago and who knows how josh is. They are studs.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Yeah mom must not have loved you as much as me/christina and James/josh! Hey congrats on the pants!!!!! I just went through a box of clothes and I can totally fit most of the next size down pants and was able to zip up (wouldnt wear it in public yet) two sizes down on a pretty dress.