Saturday, April 23, 2011

She's Better Known

This week was nice. I don't have much going on but the weather is turning around. We had a really bad storm day before last but were were still pretty busy at work! Speaking of work, I had to fire my best friend yesterday for not showing up for a shift. That is the rule. So I'm not hiring friends or friends of employees, no one from my ward. Only complete strangers. My sister had a girl deliver some awesome baby vans to me at work. With awesome pictures from the kids. I love the one from Tyler about a war. But I can't really tell what jimmy's was. He should narrate his as well. That would be funny to hear. Even though I hate traveling, I can't wait to see them next. I don't know when that will be but I'm already looking forward to it.

I've been trying new recipes. I've been dying for something new to cook besides Mexican food. One night I cooked chicken with Italian dressing. I know "wow" but I've never tried it. Then I sauteed onions, bell pepper, tomato, and artichokes and put it on toasted bread with cheese. It rocked!!! Then I made it with pasta, and then I made it in a tortilla. Can't leave out the tortillas. Then last night I made Shrimp Etoufee. But really I used chicken. It was awesome. I'm eating some for lunch today. I actually bought produce! I have mushrooms I don't know what I'll do with. But I like them raw so they wont go bad and my money wont be wasted. That's why I don't like produce. The only thing I cant seem to use up before it goes bad is lettuce. Lettuce is the most pointless produce item, also known as a vegetable. It's just a filler. I want to make lettuce wraps like they have at Pei Wei. I liked being content with tortilla pizzas and chicken... wraps, parmesan, and 2 other things we've eaten almost every day for 4 years.

So the scooter weather. We need to buy another charger for the batteries and then we'll be riding our hearts away. Also, saving on gas $$$! Corni is looking so much better as gas prices go higher. Don't tell him I said that or he will just think I'm taking advantage of him.

I can't wait till "I am number 4" comes out on BluRay/DVD. It's like Roswell the movie!!!!! AGH! Although I keep thinking it's not going to be as good as I thought it was the first time because it was the first movie I've ever seen in IMAX. But I thought it was really good. It's the only movie I will never ruin for anyone. And honestly, that's saying a lot. I love ruining movies. Maybe I'm evil.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Charger for what batteries?

These are all the little things said...

motorcycle batteries. we take them out during the winter. but we put them back in and they happened to work.