Well, I worked a night for the first time in 5 months. Got off at 12 and now I can't sleep. Mostly because I saw a spider. Just typing that gives me the chills. I sprayed it with the sprayer in the sink till it died. I'm horrible I know, torturing it. But he should have stayed outside. "It" should have stayed outside. Closing went well. The store was in better shape then when I came to it. No one will probably notice, but the line that the tickets get passed down on the cold table had a lot of build up and now it shines. My closing is defiantly perfect. I'm not bragging, my calling is fast food.
It's cold and raining and it was a horrible ride home. I didn't want to have to squint so I wore my sun glasses. Haha! I think that was a bad idea because of course everything was dark. I had to say a little prayer that I wouldn't hit a pot hole I didn't see. But also because it was slick and by the way I was on CORNI!! He is 2600 miles old! I don't think I ever really thanked my parents for buying him for me. I was thinking that when I was filling up his little 1.5 gallon tank. Cost me nearly $6! But I wont have to fill up for another 125 miles or so. I am soooooo glad I bought him when I did. Even if he's only used 3-4 months out of the year. With gas coming to $15/gallon soon, or so it seems, He is defiantly handy to utilize. I've only been honked at a dozen times.
That is something I still don't understand. People honking at scooters. Do they think it's weird, cool, unique, bad? Why do they feel the need to honk. It's stupid. I can never hear what they say. They should just keep it to themselves. It's really annoying. The purpose of honking is to attract attention for the purpose of road safety. RIGHT?! Not to say look at me, I'm immature and looking at you. I don't care if you look at me. I'm not riding this to be cool, I'm saving money while your hillbilly truck is burning a gallon of gas every 8 miles sucker.
If everyone owned a scooter.... we could save the planet. If it needed saving.
The current show I am watching is Numbers. It's ok. If anyone has any other suggestions, It has already been canceled so I will get to the end soon. Just don't suggest Dexter. I already know I don't like it and yes those few scenes of sex are bad. "only a little poop in the ice cream" right Mom? I hate starting a new series because the pilot always seems to be the worst episode. Except pushing daisies. But I can't get Chris to watch it. And again it was only on for ONE season. Just something that doesn't have sexual drama. That is so over done and not imaginative. I'm also watching Planet Earth. The BBC version. So documentaries aren't out of the question.
No comments:
Post a Comment