Wow. We are still not unpacked and I'm going crazy. Everything is everywhere and I am limited to what I can do in the kitchen. I wish I could tourch the place and start over. When we "clean" it's just relocating the clutter. Right now, it is in the kitchen. But we'll be done painting soon and I will be sane again.
I've filed my taxes three times tonight into three different systems. HR Block, Turbo Tax, and Tax Act. All three say different results and I'm irritated we will owe money. I think if they are taking stuff out of my check, isn't that enough? Do I need to pay more just because I'm alive. Just because I don't have kids or a house, I owe a ton. Why do they take it out of your check and then charge you more just for living in this country. I thought that's why I filled out the W4 when I started working so they would take out the right amount. agh! Unfair. Yay I love paying for others to live while I bearly get by. I'm preaching to the chiors, I know. I just wanted to get that out. It's not even that much compared to some people but lately it just seems to be one thing after another. A brick wall I can't tear down faster than it's being built.
Kooper is doing great though. He's an awesome dog. He only barked once while he was alone. The last few days he goes crazy if he's not constantly getting attention. Maybe he realizes we will come back.
Yesterday Chris' mom made awesome cinnimon rolls. I love when she makes those. I watched 4 episodes of pawn stars and sat around and talked. It was a good day off. One guy on pawn stars thought his great grandfathers civilwar journals were worth $20,000. HAHA that was after an expert told him and the pawn guy that they were of no significance and would be great in a museum (meaning not worth anything). The pawn guy told him he would give him $100 bucks for each. I don't think he would have made any money on them and was being nice. I would have taken the cash but the owner was hurt by his low offer and stormed off. Another guy had a rare poster from the movie "Bullet" signed by the cast. The poster was so rare that it was worth $1000-$2,000 but the signatures were fakes so it was worth nothing. Maybe I'm one of the few that like that show.
Chris helped me clean a room today and we got it done in a third of the time I normally take. I'm going to drag him to help me more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment