Alright I'm taking the plunge. Email me your email address or write it in the comments section if you want to keep reading my blog. I don't know who reads it, or really care but I don't want strange people reading what I have to say (although I don't blog that much). Then I can write whatever I want! Jk. But I wont feel so pressured to say the politically correct things. So there you have it.
Anyway things are going well, just living the dream. Cleaning cleaning cleaning. And actually making progress. Our apartment should be done around Tuesday and we can start officially moving in and unpacking!!! So exciting. Our downstairs it not finished so there's still a lot to work on. But I'm not freaking out as much as I used to.
A trip to Texas helped a lot!! Wow it was a great trip. The ONLY thing that would have made it even better was if Chris could have come. It just wasn't the same. But I didn't blow too much money on the nephews and I tried to make it count. We went to Putt Putt and had a blast at the Ballocity playground. I recommend that to all. Even adults. I had so much fun playing with Angela and Reed. Especially when we clogged the air cannon with balls. I got kind of nervous but I couldn't have really expected to stuff it totally full and still have them come out at full speed!! Haha. Those boys have it made. They have great parents who have taught them to behave so well!! That's probably why I love them so much. They are mature for their age and have a mind of their own. I love having conversations with them. Even about Lego stuff I don't understand. I want to give them everything (and usually my purse is empty after I leave because I do!). But more than anything I want to give them my time. I told my uncle Pat that I wanted to be "the uncle Pat's of Aunts." In all reality he's just always been there. Even though I hated watching MASH, I still loved to go to his house and be included. Good times.
The wedding was good too. I just want to pinch Jame's cheeks he's so CUTE!! He's such a stud. I'm so proud of what a great man he's become. He used to be this little kid who would drive me crazy by "poking" me. But then he opens his mouth and makes me laugh. He smiled so much the short time I got to spend with him. We all agree that we love to see him smile. I have so many great memories of hanging out with him. I wish I could make up for the years we didn't spend that much time together. One time, we went to see some movie I don't remember what it was but on the way home I was driving and we pretended that there was a Tsunami wave behind us so I stepped on the gas and we screamed till we got to 90 or a 100 miles an hour... Should I admit that? Haha. And then I met Kate....... yeah she's awesome. I kind of wish I could have come early and left earlier just to spend more time with them. But woulda shoulda coulda right?
And I'll never look at making homemade ice cream the same way again. And I learned that ice cream doesn't go in the fridge.
1 comment:
We all loved this post. Good stuff. You got my email. Will you have a notification blog? Just make this one private and then set up a blog that will go to our feeds when you post.
Post a Comment