The Stone family left this morning. So sad to see them leave. It was an awesome visit!!! My sister is so wonderful. She helped organize the front desk and went through every piece of paper and sorted them. We threw a lot of stuff out. She bought me groceries!!! It was so nice to have a break from burgers... I made home made ranch today thanks to her and pizza with tomatoes and mushrooms. I am greatful for her ideas and suggestions for the business. And I'm greatful that they helped so much. And covered for me so I could play with the boys.
I tried really hard to give the boys as much as my attention as I could. And I can't believe how much Jimmy wanted to swim!! It was fun though. I really hate that hollow feeling in your ears after you get them wet. After a little coaching from Reed, Tyler was swimming better. I tried to actually swim and my leg immediatly cramped up. I'm a weakling. I can't swim and I run 4 pools.. Hmmm... Jimmy was so cute. He planned out all the toys he wanted to bring out with us. I did limit them on those because I did not want to pick them all up later. We played the Wii, and watched how to train your dragon twice. Tyler came up with the idea to sell frozen chocolate covered bananas at the snack bar. On the way home from his baptism on Saturday, I found a natural foods store in SLC and they sold dairy free chocolate covered bananas!!! He called them Tyler-on-a-stick. I was so excited to offer them that at the snack bar. They didn't believe I had them. We also got them a special drink so they could order one too. I also got them popcorn from the SLC store so I wouldn't have to clean the popcorn maker. They have a few allergies/eating restrictions.
On the second day I had the boys help me clean up an area of the resort to earn a few dollars. Tyler did SO well!!! Jimmy just wined and kicked stuff around. So after I told Jimmy that Tyler earned his dollar, and he was not going to get one, he cried and we came up with an extra chore of picking up trash. Jimmy filled 3 walmart sacks full of garbage!! It was nice to accomplish those few things, that had been bugging me. They also picked up a few hundred McDonald's play balls that were spilt all over in the storage pavillion under half a dozen or more picnic tables. I was not looking forward to getting under those tables and picking them up when we cleaned that building. But those kids were champs! Thanks to Angela for stepping in and speading up the process.
It was hard to see them leave. They have been the first of my family to visit the resort. I feel a little more confident as things start comming together. Thanks for an awesome visit Angela and Reed.
No comments:
Post a Comment