Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Feature

Everything in Preston is just awesome as usual. Memorial weekend was fun and we got to meet a lot of new people. The kids started work and our summer officially began! Giness, from Jimmy Johns in Idaho Falls always called her employees kids so I'm going to now too. We turned on the waterslide and I was so excited. Everyday is definatly an adventure.

Cooper got another hair cut and its definatly going to take time to get used to it. He looks like one of those scottish terriers with long hair on his snout and short short ears. But I'm fine with it because we had a lady from the ward do it. I don't know exactly what to tell her so I said generally what I wanted. She did a great job nonetheless. I think the more she does it, the more she will get to know Cooper and what we want so I'm going to have her do it again. Plus she was fantastic. She picked him up and dropped him off and she took about an hour. Petsmart took ALL DAY! Well like 4 or 5 hours and didn't do as good of a job as Janet. I'm a fan. Cooper looks so different though!! He's not my big fluffy teady bear. But groomers use all these different words that don't mean what I think they do. I just say shave him down compeletely and don't do accents. Jake, my in-laws dog always has this flag at the end of his tail. I hate it. He's a boy, he shouldn't be froompy? I'm just glad that he was good for Janet. She said her kids/grandkids LOVED him!! I think I'll let his hair grow a little more this time. Oh BEST part!! She only charged $25. I gave her a little extra.

So how long has Josh been out on his mission? It seems like forever and I want to see him!!! I think about him everyday and I want to write him but I don't want to just talk about work. I don't want to say "when are you comming home???" Because I don't want him to get homesick. What do you say to a missionary?! I just wish him luck and that he is happy, I'm thinking of him and I love him. I'm so stinkin proud of him, but I miss him. Not that I would see him often, but I could skype, he could visit again and we could go see Guster... Oh that was fun. He's such a cute kid. I guess he's not a kid, he's 21! I'm so curious as to what he will do when he's home. Will he go to school? Will he work? Some people dive right in, others need time to chill. Again, something I want to ask him but I don't want him to get homesick or anything.

Something I'm really proud of is that my Dad liked the resort on Facebook!! He never adds anyone that isn't family. I know his family ownes it but I'm still proud he 'liked' it.

No comments: