Sunday, November 03, 2013

What's your number?

WOW.... so I can't really say I blog anymore since it's been over 2 months since my last post.

We moved to AZ by the way. It was a hot first month or two but it's starting to cool off and I have to use a blanket at night. I don't want to turn on the heater because by noon, it's back up to 75-80 degrees.

Work: everything is going ok except I really really don't like how they run the store. After 2 weeks I was running shifts again and 2 weeks later I was making salary instead of hourly. But it's now been another month and no bonus yet so hopefully I'll see one by Christmas. Not to brag, but I'm a pretty awesome Jimmy John's employee but not something I want to do forever. Riverdale has mellowed me out A LOT compared to when I was in Rexburg. But I still don't like having to work for someone. I did have it really good in Rexburg when I worked for one of the best business owners, Jake. He trusted his managers to do their job and managed us well. In Glendale, I'm not as lucky but I fully believe in Karma and they'll be sad when I leave.

School: as far as I can tell Chris is a little stressed out but he's working really hard. I'm really proud of how much he studies and is passing all his classes. This week is finals so I haven't seen him much. I work mostly nights so some days we don't see each other at all. I can't believe when he's done I wont have to work at all. Maybe be the receptionist at his practice if we decide to have his own practice. Oh the possibilities!!! Assuming the world hasn't come to an end... I've been watching Walking Dead... too much of it.

Cooper still has his Mohawk which I posted pictures of on Facebook. He is the cutest puppy in the world. He's has gotten way to comfortable sleeping on our bed and we're trying to train him to stay on his again. Sammy is 75 lbs now!! She's HUGE and is still supposed to be growing. I'm pretty sure it's all hair because her bum is a big fluff ball. She's learned to stay, shake, leave it, and wait for it. Unless there is a distraction like another human that is not us. W've started going to dog parks so they get more social time with other dogs. We went to one and Cooper got into some bushes outside of it and got a tick! It was really creepy and gross but easy to fix. And I stopped freaking out when I read online that he most likely picked it up from outside and my house was not infested. I did all that extra deep cleaning for nothing.

ok there it is, it's nap time now. Just got home from work. just kidding, I'll probably go watch the walking dead.

No comments: